Prices and availability
- Essex Farm Foods Ltd regularly monitors and reviews its website prices. Product prices are subject to change without prior notice. However, the customer will only pay the advertised price at time of purchase.
- If an order is placed and the product is unavailable, an alternative will be offered, if the replacement product is not suitable, we will give a full refund of the unavailable item.
- All prices advertised on Essex Farm Foods Ltd website and inclusive and in pounds sterling.
- We deliver to UK mainland, minimum order value of £35.00.
- Nationwide deliveries are made via DPD Tuesday to Friday, at a cost of £6.00.
- Nationwide deliveries of our products are made in an insulated box with ice packs which keep the product cold for 48 hours.
- An hourly delivery time slot will be given for national deliveries. Via DPD’s website, you can follow the progress of your delivery, arrange for it to be delivered to a neighbour or collected from a local pick up point. Otherwise if there is no one at the delivery address to receive your delivery, it will be left in a safe place. If your parcel is left in a safe place or with a neighbour and it is stolen or damaged, Essex Farm Food Ltd do not except any liability. Any refunds will be made at the complete discretion on Essex Farm Foods Ltd.
- Local free deliveries are made within a 20-mile radius of SS13 1QA, by our own refrigerated vehicles.
- Orders taken before 12 o’clock Monday to Friday will be delivered in 2-3 working days of receipt of your order.
- While every effort is made to deliver your parcel on the specified date and time, Essex Farm Foods Ltd cannot be held responsible for our courier’s failure to deliver your parcel on the specified date and time due to circumstances beyond their control.
Complaints, cancellations and refunds
- Your order can be cancelled up to midnight on the day it was placed, for a full refund.
- Delays are extremely rare. If we anticipate a delay in your order reaching you, we will contact you to inform you of the issue to hopefully resolve it before it becomes a problem. If Essex Farm Foods Ltd are responsible for any substantial delays in your order, then you may request terminating your contract and a full refund. Essex Farm Foods Ltd are not responsible for any delays that are caused that are outside of our control.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your delivery, please let us know via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Customer Services on 01268 728424, within 24 hour of receiving your order. If in the unlikely event you are not happy with any of our products, please do not throw the product or the packaging away, as we would need it to trace and investigate the problem.
- In the event of a complaint we will recall the product and investigate the issue. Once we have completed our investigation, we will decide whether a refund is to be made. If in our opinion we believe a refund is warranted, the value of the product will be refunded to the original card that purchases the original order. Please allow up to 5 working days for the refund to show in your bank account.
- Information is needed to process customer orders and payments. This information is kept making future transactions quicker and easier. We do not share or sell any information with any third parties. If for any reason you would like us to not store your information, please let us know via email to email@example.com.